Corporate Gifts with Taste and Purpose
Beautiful Day has developed the expertise and staffing to serve a wide range of corporate gifting needs.
We’ve provided snacks and coffee for offices, co-working spaces and houses of worship through a monthly subscription model.
We’ve supplied goody bags for virtual and in-person conferences, corporate celebrations, and weddings. We’ve worked with businesses such as real estate firms, dental offices, legal practices, investment firms, banks, manufacturers, and hotels to provide customized thank you and holiday gifts or gift certificates.
We’ve also prepared gift baskets for 3rd party vendors and done the ordering, assembly, packing, and mailing of custom gifts for individual clients.
"Beautiful Day did a fantastic job shipping out more than 450 gifts for us to our investors across the country. Despite so many gifts, they carefully made sure each one made it to the respective recipient. We provided them with a custom card from our company and they finished the job with a human touch, right down to a hand-decorated box. Our investors loved the granola and coffee and we loved supporting such a worthy cause! I highly recommend them for your future gift giving!
Kristina Schermer, Baceline Investments, Denver, CO
After partnering with us, corporate clients have expressed specific appreciation for:
- The way our products were fresh, wholesome, satisfying, and delicious
- Being able to offer a gift that was so unique: handcrafted, handpacked, even hand-decorated
- Knowing they were investing in a job training program that stabilizes families, builds the local economy, and has a meaning far beyond the gift itself
- Being able to offer a gluten-friendly alternative (bars)
- Our customized service--working closely with you to make sure your gifts fit your goals and needs
- Our attention to the details of packing each gift and getting it out the door efficiently
If you are interested in sending a corporate gift please look through the variety of gift and subscription bundles we offer in order to get some ideas. Then send a message to Joan here and she'll get back to you shortly.